Neuromarketing Delivers Leads and Sales – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Recent brain research has revealed why traditional marketing often fails to convince consumers to make the BUY decision.
What’s the secret of Amazon and Google’s incredible success? How have they and other internet giants become dominant? The answer is simple: Neuroscience-based marketing. Every successful internet marketing company today has neuroscientists with PhDs from major universities as key marketing department leaders. Neuroscience has recently exploded in scope through research into how the brain works and how people make decisions. Using Functional MRI technology, sophisticated eye-tracking equipment and other advanced techniques, neuroscientists have gained incredible insights into decision-making brain activity. The results are astounding and are revolutionizing marketing methods.
The ONLY Neuromarketing firm in Minnesota can help boost your business bottom line!
Those changes are shaking up the marketing world. They’re affecting what consumers see on their computers and mobile devices. Still, for your Twin Cities business, hiring a professional neuroscientist to guide your internet marketing strategies just isn’t feasible. Or is it? Our web design, SEO, and internet marketing company, based in Minneapolis, is led by Dr. Terry Wu, a neuroscientist who holds a PhD in neuroscience. For two decades, we’ve been using research-driven neuro web design and neuromarketing strategies to help our local and national clients increase their bottom lines. We’ve been here all along. You don’t need a full-time neuroscientist on your staff. You can hire our experienced team to get cost-effective state-of-the-art marketing expertise. Here’s what you need to know about neuromarketing:
Understand How and Why Your Customers Make Decisions
Advertising and marketing professionals have always tried to understand the reasons people decide to make choices. Through trial and error, they developed strategies for convincing people to buy or become clients. Some of those strategies worked some of the time, but those old-school marketers were working in the dark. Today, thanks to technological advances, neuroscientists can watch the brain work directly during decision making. Neuroscience has turned the marketing world upside down:
- Many decisions are made unconsciously in a primitive part of the brain – Research shows that deciding to act often occurs without a conscious choice being made. Triggering such almost automatic decisions can increase leads and sales dramatically.
- The most common unconscious decision internet users make is to leave – Retention rates on websites and other internet venues are remarkably low. Most viewers leave landing pages on websites in seconds. Neuromarketing offers many strategies to keep them looking.
- High-value decisions activate information processing brain activity – While people often make instant decisions when the cost of a product or service is low, they seek additional information when decisions are costly. Marketing must satisfy that need with effective, informative content.
- Confirming what people think they know influences decision-making – Social confirmation and reinforcement of existing knowledge can lead people to make purchases or choose your services. Subtle cues often produce effective conversion decisions.
Neuromarketing Is Powerfully Effective for All Media
Applying neuroscience principles to marketing isn’t a simple one-shot process. It works most effectively when it is used in all your marketing campaigns. We use neuro-based strategies everywhere, from website design and content to social media venues and pay-per-click advertising. A coordinated approach that involves every element of each project gets the best return for your investment. We build neuromarketing into everything we do for our clients.
- Neuro Website Design – From basic page layouts and photo images to colors, fonts, and graphical elements, brain knowledge helps attract, retain and convert visitors.
- Consumer-Focused Content – Internet users demand information. Presenting that information effectively and convincingly requires research-based experience and knowledge.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising – Leading potential clients and customers to your landing pages with neuroscience-guided triggering strategies pays off with increased click-through rates and lower cost.
- Call-for-Action Triggers – The brain reacts unconsciously to cues. The direction a person in a photo looks can stimulate action. Even the color of clickable buttons is crucial.
Minnesota’s ONLY Real Neuromarketing Company
The neuroscience marketing revolution is a recent development. Only in the past decade or so has it been recognized for the game-changer it has become. In the Twin Cities metro area, most web design companies and internet marketing firms are dominated by graphic designers and traditional advertising people. They’re still working in the dark and using old trial and error strategies. Our Minneapolis-based web design, SEO, and pay-per-click marketing company is the only one headed by a neuroscientist. Your choice is clear: If you want the advantage of science-based neuromarketing, count on us. We’ve been using advanced strategies to help our clients succeed for 15+ years.
Hire Cost-Effective Neuromarketing Services
Your Twin Cities or national business is already using internet marketing. You’ve invested most of your marketing budget in trying to attract and convert internet and mobile device users. If you’re like most companies, you want to generate more leads and sales. We can help you harness the power of neuromarketing to increase your conversion rates from 100-500% or even more. At highly competitive costs, we offer:
- Complete Website Revamps – Featuring proven SEO and neuromarketing strategies.
- Customized Website Modifications – Improve your current website with neuromarketing.
- Neuromarketing Consulting – Empower your internal website and marketing team.
- Neuro-Based PPC Advertising – Power your Google AdWords campaigns with neuroscience.
Integrating Neuromarketing into SEO and Web Design
Is your current website generating the business growth you need? If you’re like most small to medium-sized businesses, it could be working much better. Why not find out how? If you’re responsible for your firm’s marketing, call us now or click to contact us, and we’ll do an initial analysis of your company’s website from a neuroscience perspective right away. There’s no cost to you, and no obligation. We’ll discuss what we discover with you and give you competitive price information on the cost of our neuromarketing services. You’ll talk directly to our owner, a neuroscientist with 30 years of experience in the field. Whether your business is a local Minneapolis St. Paul company or a national enterprise, we’ll be happy to show you how we can put the power of our deep knowledge of the brain’s decision-making to work for you.